A bungalow has no upstairs.
Strangely enough the answer is none.
- Joe’s mother had five children. The first was named Jane, the second was named June, the third was named Jean, the fourth was named James. What was the fifth child named? Joe of course,
- The more there is, the less you see. What is it? Fog. Did you get this right?
- What colour are peacock’s eggs? Peacocks don’t lay eggs. Peahens do.
- What gets more wet while it dries? A towel.
- It’s as light as a feather, but the strongest person can’t hold it for more than five minutes. What is it? Your breath.
I hope these made you think 😉