In New Wave English children have been working on the difference between
Here we are going to learn about
In English grammar ‘Whose’ is called a possessive pronoun’.
Here is a short video to help you tell the difference between who’s and whose:
And here is a very quick revision video
Now let’s try some practice:
Is it who’s or whose?
1. ___ a wise owl?
2. ___ coat was left in the yard?
3. ___ going to draw an picture today?
4. ___ dog can do tricks?
5. ___ little sister is in preschool?
6. ___ your favorite sports star?
7. ___ going to get exercise after school today?
8. ___ going to help at home today?
9. ___ new shoes are those?
10. ___ the best class ever?
The answers are HERE.