We wrote a Picture Quiz on idioms HERE.
These are the answers:
1. Hit the nail on the head – Be exactly right.
2. Tying the knot – Getting married.
3. In the loop – included.
Perhaps information has been shared with him.
4. He’s not in the loop – He is not included. (He is in the dark ;))
5. That is Greek to me – I do not understand it.
6. You are driving me up the wall – You are driving me mad.
7. That rings a bell with me – I recognise or remember that.
8. Sitting on the fence – Not making a decision one way or the other.
9. Grasp the nettle – Do something that will not be pleasant.
10. Tick all the boxes – It meets all the criteria,
so will be the best thing to do.
11. A piece of cake – Very easy