We are learning about measurement in Maths.
We learned some interesting facts about
Did you know?
1. Your armspan (that is the distance between the
tip of your middle finger on your right hand
and the tip of your middle finger on your right)
is approximately equal to your height
2. Your nose length is about the length
of first two digits of index finger
3. The length of your face is the length of your hand.
4. Your foot should be about the length of forearm
5. Your eyes are an eye-width apart
6. Usually your waist is twice the circumference of the neck.
Your neck is twice the circumference of the wrist.
Try these and see!