A Milestone: 15,000 Visitors to Our Blog

Today we reached a new milestone on this blog.

We now have had 15,000 visitors.

We appreciate this all the more,

because in our first year blogging

2011-12, we had just 1,000 visitors.

In this school year 2012-13

we had 14,000.

Thank you for visiting,

and call back again soon.

CMS

ย CMS by Krissy.Venosdale, on Flickr

End of Year Round-up of the Numbers associated with Our Blog

9 thoughts on “A Milestone: 15,000 Visitors to Our Blog

1. The reason that you have done so well and had such wonderful visits in the last year is because of the wonderful work yourself and your students have completed – and secondly the effort that you as a teacher has put into your site.

We’ve absolutey enjoyed watching your site from the other side of the world and can’t wait to see what you can come up with in the coming year!

How many visits do you think that you will have by the end of the next teaching year?

Mr Webb and Room Five, Melville Intermediate, Hamilton, Waikato. Melvilleroom8.blogspot.com

2. What a lovely comment! Thank you very much. We have made many good friends blogging. Many thanks to yourself and Room 5 Melville School in particular.

It is hard to guess how many comments we will get next year. It will be more than 1,000 but perhaps less than 14,000. We are guessing between 7,000 and 14,000. So we are estimating about 10,500 ๐Ÿ˜‰ It will be interesting to see if our estimate is close.

The next school year begins on 30th August and we are looking forward to new challenges. Wishing you well too.

3. Great – would love to hear from you when you start back. Our experience would suggest that you will probably double or triple your second year figures – so I’d say 35,000 by the end of the next teaching year.

4. Thanks for that.
    We are back on 30th August
    after our annual two months Summer holidays
    and look forward to getting back in touch ๐Ÿ™‚

It will be interesting to see if we can keep up our viewing figures. As you know it takes a lot of work to keep the ‘show on the road’.
    With every good wish,

5. Dear Marie,
    we can’t believe it either.
    The first year we had an average of less than three visitors a day. This year the average was thirty eight each day.
    Thank you for visiting our blog.
    We are VERY happy when visitors stop by
    and even happier when they leave a comment ๐Ÿ™‚
    With every good wish,

6. Dear teacher I am so sorry that I have not been on your blog that much I can’t wait to see next month. I have the book you wanted done . Next week is my birthday.

7. Dear CG ๐Ÿ˜‰

Lovely to hear from you. This has been a quiet time for the blog because it is the summer holidays. Unlike last summer, the weather has been so lovely you were able to get out and about a lot. Last summer because of the rain, many students were stuck indoors and visited the blog to pass the time.

Weren’t you great to work on the book. That was just a suggestion I made, and you were very good to go and write it. I am very much looking forward to seeing it and finding out about Scarlet’s Adventures.

I hope you have a very happy birthday.

With every good wish,

Your old Teacher ๐Ÿ˜‰