Now that Summer is here,
we will be trying our own
New And Improved Seaside Scavenger Hunt
This Scavenger Hunt was written especially for
Greystones South Beach.
We will choose only the things that we can collect
and return safely and without damage.
1. A small black pebble
2. A feather
3. A pebble with a hole in it
4. A mermaid’s purse
(dog fish egg case or whelk egg case)
5. A limpet (or part of)
6. A mussel (or part of)
7. A whelk (or part of)
8. Something beautiful
9. Some sea lettuce
10. A sea belt
11. Some bladder wrack
12. Something that makes a noise
13. A small white pebble
14. A pink flower
15. Something soft
16. A yellow flower
17. Something important in nature
(Everything in nature is important!)
18. A small grey pebble
19. Any part of a crab
20. Something that reminds you of yourself
21. A white flower
22. A sun trap (This is anything that captures the sun’s heat)
23. More than 100 of something!
24. Something that the sea has changed
25. A creature’s home (make sure it is empty).
26. Something round
27. A big smile
At the end we will leave what we have found on the beach.
‘Leave only footprints. Take only memories’.