Have you completed Level Two
Are you ready for the challenge of Level Three?
1. What would happen if there was no TV? Why would this be good? bad?
2. What would happen if everyone lived in space? What type of houses would they live in?
What type of clothing would they wear?
What type of food would they eat?
How would they travel?
3. What if cows gave orange juice instead of milk?
4. What if all the streets were rivers? What would be different?
5. What would happen if people never co-operated?
Why do you think it is important to co-operate?
6. What would happen if it really did rain cats and dogs?
7. What would happen if animals could talk?
8. What are some of the questions you would like to ask animals?
9. What would happen if you could become invisible whenever you wanted to?
10. What are some of the things you could do that you cannot do now?
11. What would happen if everyone wore the same clothes?
12. What would happen if you threw litter? What if everyone did?
13. What if you could walk up walls and across ceilings?
14. How do you feel on a warm sunny day?
15. What would happen if you grew taller than trees? How would this change your life?
16. What would happen if children ruled the world?
17. What would happen if there were no transport;
no cars, buses, trains, boats, or planes?
18. What if everyone lived under water? Where would people live?
What games would children play? What would school be like?
19. What would happen if you found treasure in your back yard?
20.What would happen if you found a bean stalk in your garden?
21. What is a bully?
22. What would you do if a bully bothered you on your way home?
23. When do you feel proud?
24. What would you do if a friend borrows things from you but never returns them?
25. What would you do if you were the teacher and everyone forgot his homework?
26. What would you do if you were in the middle of the lake and your boat began to leak?
27. What would you do if your friend had a broken leg? How would you cheer him up?
28. What would you do if you saw little bugs in your salad?
29. What would you do if you woke up in another country and no one could understand you?
30. What would you do if you ordered an ice cream cone and you forgot to bring money?
31. What would you do if someone got in front of you when you were waiting
to be served in a shop?
32. What would you do if your jam sandwich fell upside down on the floor?
33. What would you do if only one biscuit is left
and neither you nor your friend have had one?
34. What would you do if two of your best friends
went to the cinema without inviting you?
35. What would you do if the surprise party was for you but you knew already
and so you weren’t surprised?
36. What would you do if you got a present you didn’t like?
37. What would you do if you were at home and your homework was at school?
38. What would you do if you dropped a glass and it broke?
39. What would you do if you were invited to two parties on the same day?
40. What would you do if you promised to feed your pet and you forgot?
41. What would you do if someone said you did something wrong and you didn’t?
42. What would you do if your new shoes felt fine in the shop but now they are hurting?
43. What would you do if someone told you a joke that you don’t think is funny?
44. When you have a problem who do you talk to? Why?
46. What would you do if Teacher marked six sums wrong that were right?
47. What would you do if you found fifty euro in the street?
48. What would you do if you found a magic wand?
49. What would you say if your friend told you that he or she had magic powers?
50. What would you do if you wanted to be friends with someone
who didn’t speak the same language as you?
51. What would you say if someone told you it was all right to steal from a shop?
52. Where do you think we should go on our school tour this year? Why?
53. If you could have been someone in history, who would you have been?
54. If you could only take 3 people with you on a trip around the world,
who would you take and why?
55. If you could give any gift in the world, what would you give and to whom?
56. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
57. If you received money as a present, what would you do with it?
58. If you could do whatever you wanted to right now, what would you do?
59. If you were principal of this school, what would you do?
60. If you were a mouse in your house in the evening,
what would you see your family doing?
61. If you were five years older you what would you do?
62. If you were lost in the woods and it got dark, what would you do?
63. If it were your job to decide what shows can be on TV, how would you choose?
64. If there were no rules, what do you think would happen?
65. If you owned a shop, what would you do to discourage people from stealing from you?
66. If you could be in the Olympics, which event would you choose and why?
67. If you could break the Guinness Book of Records it would be for?
68. If you had to describe yourself as a colour, which would you choose?
69. If your friend told you of a secret plan to run away from home,
what would you do and why?
70. What do you think of 3D movies?
71. What do you think someone your age can do to help
reduce the amount of pollution in our environment?
72. What do you think the world needs now?
73. Should you have to do chores around the house? Why or why not?
74. What do you think about people polluting the environment?
75. What do you think about having set rules and laws for people to follow?
What would happen without them?
76. What do you think about people who are unkind to others?
77. What do you think the world will be like when you are a grown up?
78. What do you think about when you can’t fall asleep?
79. What do you think courage means? Look it up in the dictionary if you are not sure.
80. What do you think makes a good friend?
81. What do you think makes a happy family?
82. What things do you think are beautiful?
83.What do you think about students having to wear school uniforms?
84.What is something you do well?
85. What is your favourite room in your home and why?
86. What is a good neighbour?
87. What is your favourite time of day?
88. What is your idea of a dull evening?
89. What is your favourite song and why?
90. What is the best birthday present you ever received?
91. What is your favourite book and why?
92. What annoys you?
93. When something annoys you what do you do to calm down.
94. What is the best advice you ever received?
95. What is your favourite holiday? What makes this holiday special?
96. What is your favourite day of the week?
97. What is your favourite month? Why?
98. How do you feel when it’s your birthday? Why?
99. How do you feel on the first day of winter? Why?
100. How do you feel when you do something that is very good?
Photo Credit: Jakub Steiner via Compfight