This Scavenger Hunt was written especially for
Greystones South Beach.
We will choose only the things that we can collect
and return safely and without damage.
1. A small black pebble
2. A feather
3. A pebble with a hole in it
4. A mermaid’s purse
(dog fish egg case or whelk egg case)
5. A limpet (or part of)
6. A mussel (or part of)
7. A whelk (or part of)
8. Something beautiful
9. Some sea lettuce
10. A sea belt
11. Some bladder wrack
12. Something that makes a noise
13. A small white pebble
14. A pink flower
15. Something soft
16. A yellow flower
17. Something important in nature
(Everything in nature is important!)
18. A small grey pebble
19. Any part of a crab
20. Something that reminds you of yourself
21. A white flower
22. A sun trap (This is anything that captures the sun’s heat)
23. More than 100 of something!
24. Something that the sea has changed
25. A creature’s home (make sure it is empty).
26. Something round
27. A big smile
At the end we will leave what we have found on the beach.
‘Leave only footprints.
Take only memories’.