What you need: Invitations, people/friends, food, drinks and a place/room.
What you do:
- Book the room
- Write the invitations
- Give out the invitations
- Set up the room for the party
- Order the food and drinks
- Then all of the people/friends will arrive at the place
- Play all the games (just the children).
- While they are playing the games, you (the adults get the food ready)
- After the games the children eat the food
- Then all of the children go home
What you will need: Invitations, people/friends, food, drinks, a room.
What to do.
- Invite people/friends to the party
- Find a place and go there at least one hour before the party
- Get food and drinks ready
- When people start to show up get them to have a play outside
- When they come in they’ll probably be hungry so feed them.
- When their Mums/Dads show up give them a party bag.
- Boom! A perfect party!
What you need: Invitations, people/friends, food, drinks, room/place
- First buy invitations or send texts
- Next book a play centre or have the party at your house
- After that buy food, sweets and drinks
- Think of games to play
- Wait until the day of the party and have fun!