4 thoughts on “#Symbaloo webmix of History and Geography websites suitable for 3rd to 6th approximately.

1. Hey Merry Beau! It’s Courtney! I play softball and I do gymnastics, I like to play video games and I also play american football out at recess, I also like to watch TV, I like to play outside a lot! I have 3 pets: 2 dogs and 1 cat, my one dogs name is Daisy, my other dogs name is Mater, and my cats name is Precious! They do and they don’t get along my dog Daisy likes to chase Precious around the house but my cat can get downstairs and Daisy can’t, so that’s were Precious hides all day, and Daisy just sits there FOREVER and doesn’t move until she gets bored. Do you have any pets? Please come to my blog again: http://blog.elanco.org/reicha283/

Have a great rest of your day! πŸ™‚ πŸ˜‰

2. Hi Courtney,

Thank you very much for visiting our blog and leaving such a good quality comment.

The students in my class are unfamiliar with softball but some of them do gymnastics and many of them love video games, watching TV and playing outside like you do.

Three pets! Gosh that must be a busy house. That is funny to hear that they sometimes get on, and sometimes don’t. We enjoyed your description of their behaviour.

Many of our students have pets: dogs, cats, goldfish, hamsters even snakes and lizards. I have a wonderful dog. Her name is Suki and she is an Akita. She is eight years old and she truly is a very precious member of our family. She is always glad to see us.

Certainly we will leave a message on your blog. With every good wish, Merry Beau and Class

3. Top of the morning to you Ms.Beau, is it ok if I call you that? Anyway, that teachers vs 6th graders sounds like a lot of fun! Thank you for commenting on my blog, I hope you comment on my blog tomorrow, thanks again for the comment! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

4. Hi Ashton,
    Yes the teachers versus students match is GREAT fun. It is a highlight of the school year.
    Do you have any school traditions that make you enjoy?
    With every good wish
    Merry Beau and Class.