4 thoughts on “A Winter Walk

1. Wow. There were some beautiful pictures that were in the series and I enjoyed the captions that went with each one. I am not so sure that its going to be too nice during Winter, it looks like it is going to be very cold! I enjoyed seeing the photograph of the students who were sheltering under the tree at the end the best, that made me smile!

I was visiting a page from a student in Mrs Yollis Classroom in the USA and she was asking about the origins of Halloween which reminded me of the post that you did for us last year. The link is here
    http://heatherym.blogspot.co.nz/2014/10/the-origin-of-halloween-where-it-all.html#comment-form

Happy Winter.
    Mr Webb and Room One, Auroa Primary School, Taranaki, New Zealand.
    mrwebbauroa.blogspot.com

2. Dear Mr Webb,

Thank you once again for commenting on our blog. You are always so encouraging to us.

We had a very warm and dry Summer and Autumn and a very cold Winter is predicted.

We are glad you liked the photo of the students under the umbrella tree.

Thank you for the link what Mrs Yollis wrote about Halloween. It was very interesting.

Thank you for the Happy Winter wishes.

We have six more weeks in school and then we are on our Christmas holidays.

We return in January for the rest of our school year which will end in June.

Classes in New Zealand will be winding up for the end of your school year, we understand.

We think we would like that.

With every good wish,

Merry Beau and Students.

3. Hi Mrs Beau
    Its so lovely to see all these photos, they are all so beautiful and I love it how there are captions that went with each post. Good luck with blogging in the future.
    Kind Regards
    Izzy from Izzy Incredible Iblog one of Mr Webbs students

4. Thank you for your lovely comment Isabelle. It is MUCH appreciated. My students find it very motivating and encouraging to hear from you. With every good wish for your summer holidays and wishing you the best of luck when you go to your new school (though I am sure you won’t need luck!) I visited your lively and interesting blog and left a comment there too. Take care …
    Merry Beau