We are going on a Seaside Scavenger hunt.
We will be on the look out for seals,
We will walk down towards
the Three Trout River and
on the way back we will look for;
1. A small black pebble
2. A feather
3. A pebble with a hole in it
4. A mermaid’s purse
(dog fish egg case
or whelk egg case)
5. A limpet (or part of)
6. A mussel (or part of)
7. A whelk (or part of)
8. Something beautiful
9. Some sea lettuce
10. A sea belt
11. Some bladder wrack
12. Something that makes a noise
13. A small white pebble
14. A pink flower
15. Something soft
16. A yellow flower
17. Something important in nature
(Everything in nature is important!)
18. A small grey pebble
19. Any part of a crab
20. Something that reminds you of yourself
21. A white flower
22. A sun trap (This is anything that captures the sun’s heat)
23. More than 100 of something!
24. Something that the sea has changed
25. A creature’s home (make sure it is empty).
26. Something round
27. A big smile
At the end we will leave what we have found on the beach.
‘Leave only footprints. Take only memories’.
We also have plans for games with the parachute.
We’ll have a sing song.
We will play circle games like
‘Ship’s cat and mouse’
‘Captain Black’s Magic Handshake’
Aye, aye Captain
Ship, sea, shore
and Sticky Toffee.
We have a message in bottle that we will throw into the sea.