We were asked for the Highlights of our Learning Year
for the school newsletter.
We were asked for five or so bullet points.
It was hard to choose from all the Highlights of our Learning Year,
so we will put up a longer list on this post.
Highlights of our Learning Year – 2nd Class Room 6
– We were Junior Spider Awards national winners for our class blog
You can see the presentation here: Junior Spider Awards
– We participated in the international Student Blogging Challenge 2013
– We learned about our digital footprint and digital citizenship.
We made friends all over the world through our blog.
– On 22nd January 2013 we the featured site
on the Comments4kids blogspot:
– We followed Chris Hadfield of the International Space Station on Twitter.
– We read these books: Our Shelfari Bookshelf
– We learned how to make podcasts
– We participated in Digital Art Week 2013
– We took part in the Twitter Autumn and Spring Challenge
– We entered Write A Book
– We prepared for our 1st Holy Communion. This was chronicled on the parish website:
And the happy news is that
our school tour (5th June),
sports day (7th June, weather permitting)
and the annual seaside scavenger hunt (TBA) are still to come!